Portuguese, please.

I spontaneously bought tickets to Portugal for our fall Euro trip. And, by spontaneously, I mean, I saw this article and thought, "wtf is a Lisbon?" Then, I searched "Lisbon," and saw this:
and this:

and then was finally sold when "sweet treats" was an actual tab on the official Lisbon city website. 


I know next to nothing about Portugal, but we've got an apartment booked and we were given very strict Amazing Race-ish like instructions on what to do once we land in Lisbon. We've got a few months to prepare ourselves, but I seriously can't wait for the adventure. 


And... to culture myself with puffed pastries. 



2 comments:

Amy Seager said...

Wow just found your blog and it is GORGEOUS and those pics are beautiful!

Please visit my blog too - im having a giveaway:
http://greenpicklesblog.blogspot.com/2011/05/sunshine-giveaway.html

Love amy
x

Val said...

I wanna go....I wanna go!! =) Happy Thursday!

Post a Comment